- Cocktail Hour
- Signature Cabin Banquet Menus
- Ensuite Dry Bar Service
- The Fine Print
Children's Plated Menu
$26 per person for the three course meal
- Children aged 0-5 years eat complimentary but are still required to make menu selections.
- Children aged 6-12 years will receive 50% of the adult banquet menu or can select from the plated dinner below.
- Regular pricing will apply for the children’s plated menu.
- 13 to 18 years Full price on regular menu.
All preselected menus require assigned seating. Your CSM will provide you with a floorplan indicating table and seat numbers as well as a Seating Menu Chart for your guests' selections.
All charges are subject to 5% GST. All food & beverage prices are subject to a mandatory 20% surcharge of which 67% of the surcharge is a gratuity that is distributed to the Hotel's servers and, as appropriate other staff and the remaining 33% of the surcharge is retained (and not distributed as a tip or gratuity to the Hotel employees) by the hotel.
Vegan: V | Vegetarian: VG | Nut Free: NF | Gluten Free: GF | Dairy Free: DF | Contains Dairy: D
Vegetarian (VEG) | Vegan (V) | Gluten-Free (GF) | Dairy-Free (DF) | Nut-Free (NF) | Contains Nuts (N) | Contains Dairy (D) | Kosher (K) | Halal (H)
Ranch Dressing Dip
House-Made Dressing, Croutons, Parmesan Cheese, Tomato
French Fries, Plum Sauce, Ketchup
Brioche Bun, Lettuce, Tomato, Mayo, Fries
Vanilla Ice Cream, Caramel Sauce, Whipped Cream Sprinkles and Chocolate Shavings