- Cocktail Hour
- Signature Cabin Banquet Menus
- Ensuite Dry Bar Service
- The Fine Print
Recommended for groups when the host is paying for all liquor consumption.
Please choose 1 tier (Premium, Super premium or Luxury tier)
All charges are subject to 5% GST. All food & beverage prices are subject to a mandatory surcharge of which 67% of the surcharge is a gratuity that is distributed to the Hotel's servers and, as appropriate other staff and the remaining 33% of the surcharge is retained (and not distributed as a tip or gratuity to the Hotel employees) by the hotel.
Ask about how you can upgrade your Bar to a Jasper Park Lodge Canoe Bar!
Vegan: V | Vegetarian: VG | Nut Free: NF | Gluten Free: GF | Dairy Free: DF | Contains Dairy: D
Vegetarian (VEG) | Vegan (V) | Gluten-Free (GF) | Dairy-Free (DF) | Nut-Free (NF) | Contains Nuts (N) | Contains Dairy (D) | Kosher (K) | Halal (H)
Finlandia, Beefeater, Bacardi Silver, Sauza Hornitos Plata (Silver) Tequila, Canadian Club, Jim Beam Rye, The Famous Grouse, Noilly Prat or Martini & Rossi
Chandon sparkling wine
Tito’s Handmade, Plymouth Gin, Bacardi Silver Bacardi 8 yr, Casamigos Silver or Repo, Maker’s Mark, Lot 40, Chivas Regal, Noilly Prat or Martini & Rossi
Moet & Chandon
Absolut Elyx, Belvedere, The Botanist, Bacardi Silver Bacardi Gran Reserva 10 Yr, Casamigos Silver, Repo or Anejo, Woodford Reserve, Knob Creek Rye, The Macallan Double Cask 12 yr, Noilly Prat or Martini & Rossi